It’s difficult to predict exactly what the best PC games to play in 2023 will be, as the gaming industry is constantly evolving and new titles are being released all the time. However, there are a few key factors to consider when looking for a great PC game to play in the future.
First and foremost, it’s important to consider the type of game that you enjoy playing. Do you prefer fast-paced action games, or do you enjoy slower, more strategic titles? Do you like single-player games, or do you prefer to play with others online? Answering these questions can help narrow down your options and find a game that will be a good fit for your interests.
Another factor to consider is the hardware requirements of the game. If you have an older or lower-powered PC, you may want to look for games that are optimized for performance on less powerful hardware. On the other hand, if you have a high-end gaming rig, you can afford to be more selective and look for games that are more demanding and require more powerful hardware to run smoothly.
Here are a few examples of games that are worth considering for play in 2023:
- Cyberpunk 2077 – This highly anticipated RPG from CD Projekt Red, the creators of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, is set in a dystopian future and features a vast open world to explore, branching storylines, and deep character customization options. The game was released in December 2020 and has received widespread praise for its immersive gameplay and beautiful visuals.
- The Elder Scrolls VI – Bethesda Softworks, the developers behind the popular Fallout and The Elder Scrolls series, announced The Elder Scrolls VI in 2018, but no release date has been announced yet. The game is expected to be a single-player RPG set in the world of Tamriel, and it is likely to feature an expansive open world and numerous quests and side activities.
- Halo Infinite – The next installment in the popular first-person shooter series from 343 Industries, Halo Infinite was announced in 2018 and is expected to be released in late 2021 or early 2022. The game features a new protagonist, Master Chief, and is set in a vast, open-world environment. It is expected to be the first game in the series to support 4K resolution and 60 frames per second on the Xbox Series X and PC.
- Far Cry 6 – The latest entry in the popular first-person shooter series from Ubisoft, Far Cry 6 is set in a fictional Caribbean island nation called Yara and features a vast open world, a variety of weapons and vehicles, and a dynamic weather system.
- Deathloop – This first-person shooter from Arkane Studios, the developers behind the popular Dishonored series, is set on the mysterious island of Blackreef and features a time loop mechanic that allows players to relive the same day over and over again as they attempt to uncover the island’s secrets.
- Baldur’s Gate III – This upcoming RPG from Larian Studios, the developers behind the popular Divinity: Original Sin series, is set in the popular Dungeons & Dragons universe and features a vast open world, rich character customization options, and turn-based combat. The game is currently in early access and is expected to receive regular updates and expansions in the coming years.
- Outriders – This third-person shooter from People Can Fly, the developers behind the popular Gears of War: Judgment and Bulletstorm, is set in a dark, post-apocalyptic world and features a variety of classes and abilities, co-op multiplayer, and a deep.