You already know the benefits that come with buying PSN cards but chances are you don’t live in the U.S and you’re still wondering if there is a way to get PlayStation Network cards even if you don’t live in the U.S. With PSN cards you’ll be able to enjoy up to 50% discount on games than other regions in the world, this will make a huge difference to your savings especially if you’re the type that orders online games every now and then. Secondly, there are games that are only available to U.S residents and without U.S PSN cards you won’t be able to access these games, you can see the benefits are endless.
It’s difficult and frustrating to order PlayStation cards if you live out of U.S and what makes it even more challenging is the fact that you need a credit card issued in the U.S only, that’s to say your card must be registered with U.S billing address. Sony Runs a lot of background checks also to ensure that when ordering the cards, you’re from the United States before completing your order.
PayPal also from their side they’ll block any transaction they believe isn’t carried out from the U.S, even if you’re from the United States and the card attached to your PayPal account is not from the U.S, you can’t proceed with ordering the PSN cards regardless of how much you’re spending on the cards.
PSN Cards is a very popular product in countries like the Philippines, Bahamas, Qatar, Egypt, Trinidad and Tobago, Canada, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Jordan, Bermuda, United Kingdom, Israel, Jamaica, Kenya, Nigeria, Mauritius, Dominican Republic, Barbados, Cayman Islands, Serbia, Aruba, Peru, Germany & Kuwait.
The Question Now Is; How Do You Buy PSN Cards If You Don’t Live In The U.S?
First of all, there are PSN card sellers that will sell you the cards even if you don’t live in the U.S and they’ll accept international payment methods, but you should expect to buy the cards a little bit higher than normal price.
Of all the places that sell PSN cards to Non-U.S residents, Amazon is definitely one of the cheapest and safest places to order your PSN cards. Amazon has already been selling PSN cards since they’re launched digitally, you no longer need to visit local stores to buy cards and the best part is that Amazon is even cheaper than buying in stores plus you’ll receive instant delivery unless you’re ordering the physical card where you have to wait for a few days before it arrives.
You’ll be able to find $10 PSN cards, $20 PSN cards and higher units like $100 PSN cards. Amazon is cheaper than other online retailers like eBay, Amazon is a trusted website and I suggest you stick to Amazon when buying your PSN Cards even if you don’t live in the U.S.
PSNCardDelivery is another marketplace that sells PlayStation Gifts Cards and is one of the most respected independent sellers out there.
How Do You Bypass And Order From Amazon?
If you’re ordering from a genuine PSN seller, Amazon will still block the transaction if they realize that you’re not from the U.S, and the simple trick you need to do is to change the billing address in your account. Changing the billing address will work most of the time, you can still get rejected if your card isn’t issued in the U.S. Amazon doesn’t do many background checks and hence changing your billing address will allow you bypass in most cases unless the transaction is canceled by your bank.
Let’s take a look at the steps you need to follow in order to buy a PSN card if you don’t live in the United States.
- Create Amazon account if you don’t have one.
- Search for units of the PSN cards you want to order, either $20, $50 or $100.
- Add the cards to your card by clicking the ‘Buy’ button.
- After that you’ll be directed to log into your Amazon Account or create a new account if you don’t have one.
- Next, you’ll be directed to enter billing address and if you add address outside of the U.S, you’ll receive the message ‘Online game codes are only available to U.S customers’. Instead you need to use American address, just search on Google for ‘U.S address generator’ you’ll be able to find real address with zip codes and everything you need to fill in the billing information.
- After adding U.S address you’ll be directed to complete the payment. Amazon will process the payment without contacting your bank to confirm your billing address like other services do such as PayPal or iTunes.
- Once you completed the order, the card will be delivered to you instantly, the card pin will show up in your Amazon account and you’ll receive an email also. Just use the code to redeem your cards on the PlayStation network and start spending your balance.
One thing to note is that, you can always change your billing address to match your bank address after completing the order from Settings in your Amazon account. Go to Settings and select Payment, you’ll be able to see the change billing address.